31 January 2010

Painting Update

Well, like painting I find the actual difficulty with maintaining the blog is getting started. So maintain the momentum, maintain the momentum. There is a definite advantage of the blog in that it provides the impetus to paint so there is something to write about.

I've made some progress with the Napoleonics.

Pants - Grey



Weapons and Hair -Brown



Bayonets and Barrels - Silver
Hands and Faces - Flesh
Hats, Packs and Boots - Black


They're beginning to come together.
I am getting some belief that they will actually look good when I'm done.
I did have an element of doubt as to whether I could paint effectively at 6mm but I am starting to believe. It is all about the mass effect.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Its definitely coming together! Well done for painting AND doing the blog.

    In relation to paiting effectively at 6mm, I don't think I would be able to do it! I'm still skeptical about my ability to paint effectively at 6mm - I think my effectiveness ends at 15mm, FoW miniatures!

    ReplyDelete